Interns will participate in two 6-month 4-hour-per-week training rotations. Students are given the opportunity to select from a variety of training rotation foci regardless of the primary site they have chosen or at what site the training rotation is offered. Below are the current training rotations offered by the consortium.
- Disabilities Assessment
- Career Counseling/Assessment
- Consultation Liaison Psychology
- Advanced Program Development
- Evidence-Based Psychotherapy (EBP) and Assessment
- Behavioral Medicine
- Research (based on availability)