Students can select the primary site at which they wish to apply by locating the appropriate National Match number below:
- University of Texas at El Paso - University Counseling Center:
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso, Department of Psychiatry:
The following are requirements for application to the EPPIC doctoral internship program:
Completed On-line APPI application (Accessible through www.appic.org) which includes the following:
- Cover Letter (part of the online APPI)
- Current Curriculum Vitae (part of the online APPI)
- Three letters of recommendation (submitted through the online APPI). Two of the letters must be from direct supervisors who can comment on your clinical work.
- Official transcripts of all graduate coursework (part of the online APPI). If interns are invited to interview, they will be contacted by the EPPIC site director for either an onsite or Skype interview.